Please print and sign prior to your tanning appointment
Before Your Sunless Tan:
1. In the shower, shave legs, underarms, etc. and exfoliate the skin afterwards with a pH-balanced, pre-tan scrub, such as our Aviva Labs Exfoliant. Avoid bar soaps and moisturizing spa-type scrubs as some may leave residue which interferes with the development of tanning solutions. It is important that you use an exfoliant intended for use before application of a DHA product. Glam Tanz carries preparation and tan maintenance products for your convenience.
2. If you condition your hair, do so before you scrub. Do not apply deodorant, lotions, or perfumed products after your shower.
3. Clients should wear an old, dark swim suit, or undergarments during your section. Some clients purchase an inexpensive swimsuit dedicated to their tanning session.
4. Wear dark, loose clothing, and sandals to your session. Tight or restrictive clothing will damage your developing tan. A jogging suit or long cotton sundress and flip flops are ideal.
5. Wear lip balm or lip stick to your appointment, but do not wear make-up.
6. Be assured that I am a professional and will make every effort to accommodate your needs and make as comfortable as possible what ever you choose to wear.
7. While we have pre-tan products for use immediately before your session that can help the tanning solution adhere and develop properly. There is no substitute for your personal preparation. The DHA solution will continue to develop over the next 24 hours and usually lasts up to 7-10 days depending on hydration and exfoliation, and individual body chemistry.
Deep Clean Pecan Shell Exfoliant:
For top sunless tan performance, proper pre-tan skin preparation is crucial. Aviva Inspires Exfoliant provides the best available. Our fine-grained pecan shells and special cleansers gently wash away buildup and oils while polishing skin. Apply it for a fresh start before using other Aviva Inspires products, or simply for a deep-down clean you can feel. For body and facial application, the Exfoliant is designed with all skin types in mind.
aqua (purified water), ceteareth-20, stearyl alcohol, centrimonium chloride, isopropyl miristate, crushed pecan shell, fragrance (parfume), DMDM hydantoin, citric acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), beta-carotine (vitamin A), calciferol (vitamin D), CI 16035 (red 40), CI 19140 (yellow 5)